The top CRMs for Mac users
When deciding on a CRM an often over-looked factor is the operating system your team uses. In this article, we’re going to look at top CRMs for Mac users.
Certain CRMs perform incredibly well on a Mac. We looked at a range of options, including Apple-specific integrations and overall performance on a Mac.
The criteria of our top CRMs for Mac users
A key consideration is that the CRM must integrate well with Apple tools like Mail, Contacts, Calendar, and Siri. We also looked at key CRM features like reliability, price, reporting, and contact management; here is a list of key points:
- Integration with Mac OS, iOS and iPhones
- Reliability and price
- Lead management
- Reporting and planning
- Ease of use
- Customer support
Top CRMs for Mac users
Here are the four top CRMs for Mac users.
Daylite is primarily a small business CRM that is built specifically for the Apple operating system, it also integrates with Siri. Here are the key features that make it a winner:
- The desktop app integrates with Mac and is easy to use on an iPad.
- The contact management system provides additional functionality for users looking to manage Mac contacts.
- The online ticketing system responds in around an hour, and there is also chat and extensive user guides.
The 2019 pricing is $29 per user per month (with discounts for yearly plans).
Insightly is a mid/low-priced CRM that works well across the Apple product range. Insightly has an interesting Kanban view that looks great on a Mac; here are some key features:
- The professional version has excellent custom dashboards and app integrations which make for a great user experience.
- The basic version (called Plus) provides access to over 200 third-party integrations, including Zapier, Dropbox, and Slack.
- There is priority email support for the mid and higher tiers which is quick and helpful.
The price point is between $29 and $99 per user per month.
Pipedrive is compatible with the Safari browser and has iPhone and iPad apps. One of the key benefits of Pipedrive is the sales pipeline view that is designed specifically for sales teams to close more business. Here are some key features:
- The customizable dashboard is a key feature that provides sales teams with key data to provide a snapshot of progress and drive activity.
- For teams with a large sales pipeline this is a great tool for quickly and easily seeing progress; it looks great on a Mac, iPhone, and iPad.
- Strong customer support is via email and live chat.
The price point is between $15 and $59 per user per month.
Zoho has a wide feature-set and is priced competitively (the free version is pretty good). It works very well on the Apple operating system. Here are some of the key benefits:
- Zoho helps retailers and wholesalers track and manage inventory extremely well through its inventory management tool.
- Customization views, email templates, and custom reports are all strong.
- Zoho is very simple to use and setup so a good option for small teams or teams with low technical skills.
The price point is between free and $20 per user per month.
If you use a Mac then finding a compatible CRM is critical – we suggest you use this as a long list before deciding what is best for your business.